Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I've Got the Blues

I recently picked up a new Tim Holtz die that I knew I wanted to use to make this flower.  I have several old books that I use when I need script paper.  These pages tend to be a lighter weight of paper so I thought they would work well to make the flower.  So, I cut 4 sets of flowers and layered them, securing with a brad.  I pulled the layers up to shape the flower, then sprayed with Glimmer Mist.

Printed Paper - K & Company, Black and Ivory Fusion
Black and Blue cardstock - Core'dination Black Magic
  Crochet - Stampin' UP!
  Blue - Michaels
Sentiment Stamp - Stampin' UP!
Tim Holtz Die - Tattered Florals
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Sapphire
  Scallop Oval and Label - Stampin' UP!
Stick Pin - Yellow Bicycle

No comments:

Post a Comment