Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Copic Marker Classes

I want to offer a new class structure for anyone that wants to learn more about Copic Markers.  I offer classes at my local scrapbooking store, but have found that sometimes the classes are not convenient for all to attend.  I have advanced and beginning classes in process at this time and will now be offering private lessons for anyone interested.
I have a location we can use or I can come to you.  These classes will be structured and priced depending on how many, where and what you are wanting to focus on.  I will help you build a Copic Marker collection and learn basic techniques.

I have 2 certifications to teach Copic Markers and have been teaching for 2 years.

Please call or email me for more detailed information,

Nancy
319-533-5984
nancy@designinventions.com


No comments:

Post a Comment