Thursday, March 14, 2013

Just the Basic's

As many of you know, I never pass up a fun 6 X 6 paper pad!  I think they are so easy to use to create cards.  Many times the papers are scaled down a bit so that they work well for cards and most are double sided which offers unlimited combinations.





Today I want to share cards that I made using one such paper pad.  Using only a few sheets I was able to make three cards and I still have some scrap, ( I may force myself to throw it away because I really need to be more selective with the size of my scraps). 
This paper pad is from My Minds Eye/ Rosy Collection.  I picked it up at Michael's here in Cedar Rapids.  We no longer have an independent store so my only local option is Michael's. 
I do still enjoy that occasional road trip to the Des Moines area with a couple of friend to experience the real scrapbook store though. 
I hope you enjoy these card even though they don't have Copics. (do you believe that I'm saying that)

I hope you enjoy these basic cards and have a Great day!

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment