Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Butterfly Movers and Shapers


Ok, so its time to move away from blue after this card.  I had these two labels left after I was playing the other day, so I decided to jazz them up and use them today.  After building the center accent piece and adding it to the blue top fold card base, I decided that butterflies would look nice going down the center.  So, heading to my punches and dies I decided to use the Sizzix Movers and Shapers butterfly, it was the perfect size because I wanted to use three down the center.  Using 2 butterflies and layering one on the other, I used the Tim Holtz tiny tacker to join at the center, then added the bling over the staple.  I only adhered the bottom butterfly to the card and then popped the wings of the top butterfly.  Adding the simple stamped and punched circle sentiment and we're done.

Have a good day,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment