Tuesday, May 7, 2013

More Mothers Day Inspiration


I wanted share this card that I made for my Son to give to his wife for Mothers Day.  This is the first year she can celebrate herself, as see is expecting to give birth by the end of the month.  (I'm safe to post this card because she doesn't follow my blog)
This was a fun card to make and the inspiration came from another blog that my sister and I follow.
I stamped the image on white cardstock and embossed with white powder.  I used Copic Markers and sprayed several colors over the stamped design.  Then I sprayed Colorless blender over the entire image and as you can see the Copic color has vanished and you have a very soft blended background.  I blotted the front of the card with a towel to remove some of the ink that was sitting on the white image.  You can spray as little or as much as you like.
Give this technique a try.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment