Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Outlawz Challenge this week.

So if you have been following my blog the past couple of weeks, you know that every Monday we offer up a new Greeting Challenge.  This week we are asking for Wedding/Anniversary cards using Silver and Gold.
I have been quite impressed with the variations and the unique cards the DT's have come up with.  We always want to offer that special inspiration to get those creative juices goin'.  
I want to share my two cards here today and I hope you hope on over (here) and look at all the opportunities to enter challenges.  They all have prizes so what do you have to lose.

This card has a vellum overlay with the flower printed on it.  I colored with Copics, but I colored on the back side of paper.  Even though I used a Laser printer, I found that my markers were picking up the toner.
Give this a try sometime.



Hope you enjoy the day.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment