Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Just a quick Gratitude...

Today I want to share a very quick card that I made.
I recently purchased the Martha Stewart Circle Edge Punch and of course the minute I got it home I had to play.  I started with the scallop punch that comes with the base then I punched a circle using the Diamond Lace  design.  The punch system is very easy, but I must admit that this pink one had a small area that was not perfect.  Well I couldn't throw it away, so I cut it up and applied to the front of a card base.  
I stamped a basic sentiment and then layered a few paper flowers with a brad for decoration.
So easy and I have another basic thank you card in my stash.
Have I told you lately how much I like to use my paper scraps!
Thanks for stopping today.
Nancy



1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great 4th! Love your inspirational card! Thanks for joining the Get Inky! challenge! Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete