Monday, August 26, 2013

It's a Dog Theme...

   It's Monday and time for a new challenge over at The Outlawz.  I must admit that I was really looking forward to this week as our challenge was something to do with Dogs!!!! Yippie.
Our Sponsor is Bugaboo, so I have selected, Pretty Puppy 4
I enlarged the digi so that he was almost full card size and the BIG focal point.I hand cut the large bone in back and then fussy cut the smaller brown bone. I added ribbon, brads, a paperclip and quite a few rub-ons.
Oh, I can't forget those googly eyes.

I had a great time with this card and thanks for stopping by to visit.
Don't forget to hop over to The Outlawz and play along this week.
Nancy


1 comment:

  1. Well that is just adorable!! So cute! Thanks for stopping by Sister Act this week!
    Hugs-
    Trisha- DT Member

    ReplyDelete