Sunday, September 22, 2013

613 Avenue Create - Create Your Own Color Challenge

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.
This week we offer you a 
'Create Your Own Color Challenge'
(the 1st color in column in pink)
Our Sponsors this week



RSD -Rainbow Angel
I chose to use White, Pink and Yellow on my Rick St.Dennis image.
You can see many layers of white-on-white with the pink and yellow accents.
Go on over and check things out and I hope you decide to join us this week.
Thanks for stopping by.
Nancy
I will enter the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and beautifully designed, love the die cuts and this image is wonderful. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete