Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy Grandparents Day

Its Grandparents Day and I am so excited because I can celebrate this year.  
I have a beautiful little grandson and cherish all the time I spend with him.
Over at 613 Avenue Create challenge this week we are celebrating with cards for Grandparents Day or a card for a child
Love Bubbles - The Paper Shelter
I made a card representing Grandparents and their love for each other and grandchildren.
I love this little image from The Paper Shelter.  I colored with Copic Markers and added some of my favorite papers.  I placed sequins over the bubble for an accents. Relativity simple design but I really like the way it turned out.
Thanks for stopping today and Happy Grandparents Day!


4 comments:

  1. This image of the fish is so cute and the paper goes with it perfectly. I saw your card when I linked up at 613 Avenue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your gracious comments. I didn't post the brand of paper, but it's a 6 X 6 paper pad from Carta Bella. Hello Again by Kaitlin Sheaffer. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. How adorable. Love the look of all the "little bubbles". It's perfect for our Grandparents challenge at QKR this week. Thanks for playing along.
    Trudy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Fabulous creation!
    Thanks so much for playin’ along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our newest Indian Summer challenge beginning today! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete