Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Paper Shelter DT Call

So I received an email from one of the blogs that I follow and they have a DT Call.
Well, I must admit that this is one of my favorite digital companies and I have enjoyed working with the images.  TPS is a sponsor for the 613 Avenue Create challenge blog and I have no problem finding an image for my DT challenge, in fact I usually can't make up my mind.  
This would be such a fun blog to be on, and I would be over the moon if selected. so here it goes. 
I usually just color up an image and put together a card with my own papers.  Well, today I took both feet out of the box and colored up the image, then used the digital paper from TPS.  
I did put a little spin on it though.
TPS -Extreme!
It may be hard to see in the picture, but I double layered the label part of the paper and then cut and popped the wave areas up on both sides.  
waves

The image was colored with Copic Markers, I added a small sentiment and a few embellies.  If you look real close you can see that he has a bright and shinny helmet!
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can take a moment to go over and check out


Now over to TPS to add my card, wish me Luck!
Nancy
I'm entering my card in the following challenge

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card & great way to jazz it up a little. Good luck in TPS challenge. I look forward to seeing more of your creations.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Nancy! - love your design with this cute image - thank you fo calling into my blog hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete