Friday, October 4, 2013

Sharing a little more Halloween


I wanted to share a Halloween card that I made.  It was a lot of fun to make and I just pulled some scrap to make this card.  It's a tri-fold type and overlaps a small amount in the middle.  I used the Cuttlebug Haunted House embossing folder and then distressed the front with Ranger Distress Ink, finishing of with the Martha Stewart fence stamp. The tombstone sentiment is from Inkadinkado



  When you open the card you see the mummy which is a die from Sizzix .It took many cuts and you will have a few left over parts, but it was worth all the work.  I finished up the inside using some leftover stick-on sayings of "trick or treat" or "happy halloween".  
I hope you enjoy the card and have a fun Halloween.  ~
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment