Thursday, November 7, 2013

It was time to clean again.

Well I've been working on a big project for December and it was time to clean off my crafting space.  This was a good time because I have a card due for Hiding In My Craft Room on Saturday.  As always the second Saturday of the month is Super Scraps Saturday so what better time than to put together that card.  I found some great things for my card but might have made a bigger mess.  Be sure to check back and see what I came up with.
Anyway, I found some nice pieces of paper to put together an everyday card.  It does have fall colors, but it would also work for a male.


I love making cards from scrap paper and think this one turned out pretty good.
Challenge yourself, pick up some scraps and give it a try.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment