Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tags For Tuesday

Ok, so how do you like my catchy title?  I was playing the other day and decided to work on some chalk board type sentiments.  I wanted to use a green paper that really reminds of  chalk board so I chose a stamps set from Amuse' Studio and started making tags.

it's a wonderful life - SHME047

                     

                   

                         

                     

I have a total of 8 tags where I used scrap paper and ribbon.  I chose a couple of embossing folders to add texture, various corner chomper designs and then some fun embellies.
I hope this offers you some inspiration and I Thanks You for stopping today.
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you cranked out some tags!@ I love all your designs. And I just love It's A Wonderful life stamp set for that chalkboard look!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, going to work on some using black paper. We'll see how that goes.

      Delete