Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge Day

It's time for another challenge at Hiding In My Craft Room and its my favorite Super Scraps Saturday!!!.
My image is from Little Miss Muffet and I used this gorgeous Fairy.

 When I saw this image I knew that she was going to have some glitter some place and for me the wings just came to life with the purple Stickles.  When looking through my scrap papers I found the background bubble paper that I made some time ago.  I have a round stamp with bubbles that I stamped and embossed with white.  Using some of those famous Tim Holtz Distress Inks I finished up the paper.  I'm sure I thought I had a good idea when I originally made the paper, but finally the perfect project came along. Picking out a few more accent papers and here ya go.  I added to fun bubble stickers, some ribbon and resin flowers.

I hope you like today's creation and hop over to Hiding In My Craft Room to join the fun.
Thanks for stopping by today,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. GREAT card, Nancy!!! Love how you did your image...especially the wings with the Stickles. And the bubble stickers are the PERFECT addition to your card. They really do add that extra special touch. Again, GREAT job!!!

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete