Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Birthday...

Well, 33 years ago today I gave birth to my first child.  He was born on Friday the 13th, but has always been a joy.  I call him my Valentine because he only missed the 14th by a few hours.
I have a card to share today that I made for Justin.  It has become somewhat difficult every year to come up with something new because he looks forward to getting that special handmade card.  There was a time several years ago that Justin had an entire wall of special card in his office.  
He is a special son and I want to wish him a very Happy Birthday!!!
  My card is very basic with several papers, a little burlap, washi tape, epoxy elements and a fun sentiment.
The colors look much better in person, not sure why they didn't photograph as well.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment