Sunday, February 23, 2014

Since today is the closing ceremonies of the Olympics this week over at 613 Avenue Create we thought it would be a fun TWIST to represent your own country by using your flag colors!  

Our sponsors this week are

I have an image from Limited Runs this week for my card.  This is Starry Cupcake.

I have the Red, White & Blue for a basic fun card.  I hope you will go on over to this weeks feature and see all the Olympic size inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by today,
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card!!! I love your red, white and blue theme that goes perfectly with your cupcake. You did a wonderful job for this challenge.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, love your red, white and blue cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you included the Olympic rings Nancy! That starry cupcake is perfect to use the country's colors on too. Nice coloring kiddo and a fun design!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete