Friday, February 28, 2014

So Now It's GREEN Day

Well, we've had Pink day this week and now it a day of GREEN.
I know that spring is somewhere out there and today over at Creative Corner Challenge we are thinking GREEN.  Now I didn't include a colored image, but my card is totally GREEN.

I decided that I wanted to used a shaker with sequins this week with a simple birthday wish.  I started by looking through my scrap papers and pulling out a few coordinating greens then I picked a couple of accents.  The flower is from an old sticker set and then I die cut the accent leaves.
 I hope you enjoy this fun card and stop over at Creative Corner this week.
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love all the shades of green and the sequins in the shaker window add the perfect touch. Love all the sparkle too.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete