Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Few and Far Between

Today I am sharing a card that I made for my daughters Aunt.  I am so happy that I don't have to make many of these cards but, I know its an important time to tell someone you are thinking about them.
I believe a true Sympathy card should be simple and monochromatic.  Just my thought, so here ya go....

I used an overall patterned paper for the background and then made a tone on tone paper layer.  I used basic white paper and then stamped the image with a Wheat tone ink and them embossed with clear embossing powder.  Using a fancy Spellbinders Die and a cream paper to create the center focal point with the sentiment.  I added a few gems. simple ribbon and a Prima flower to finish thing off..  I might suggest that it is nice to have a supply of off-white Prima flowers so that you can colorize them to match your card.  I used my Copic Airbrush to make this one the perfect match.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment