Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sights/Sounds/Smells/Tastes of Spring

Challenge #66 Anything Goes/Optional Twist 

613 Avenue Create

SIGHTS/SOUNDS/SMELLS/TASTES OF SPRING

Well has Spring finally come to the neighborhood?  We certainly hope so!  You can join us this week with your Anything Goes project or try our unique twist this week:  

Optional Twist
SIGHTS/SOUNDS/SMELLS/TASTES OF SPRING

Some examples include:
SIGHTS: rainbows, birds,kites,sunshine, trees blooming,butterflies,etc
SOUNDS: birds singing, children playing, lawn mower, motorcycles,rain,etc
SMELLS: flowers, fresh cut grass,etc
TASTES: lemonade, strawberries,cherries,ice cream,etc

My card for this week Design Team Challenge is from The Paper Shelter



  I used a Reverse Explosion Card from the Paper cut.  It took a little time to plan this card and cut the papers, but I really like the way it turned out.
Thanks for stopping by today. 
Nancy
I'd like enter my card in the following challenges:
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/


3 comments:

  1. I really like how you did this one Nancy. The explosion card is great and totally love that image and all the lemons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannon, the lemons were my favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Nancy, I love all of the papers and embellishments. The shape is wonderful. I tried This shape once and it was a disaster. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete