Saturday, May 3, 2014

It's National Scrapbooking Day

Welcome to National Scrapbooking Day and the Design Team at Hiding In My Craft Room has a BIG day planned.
Here's a rough schedule! The fun starts at 9AM (PST) and there will be a new challenge posted each hour on the hour. The last challenge should be posted at 1PM! That's it!


So here's my first challenge post

This is a scrapbook page that I created of my grandson while he took his vacation earlier this year.  I usually don't do much scrapbooking, but finally have a good reason with this little guy.
I've used DCWV papers and they are our generous sponsor for this first challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out all the other DT blogs.
See you back in an hour.

Kathy Up in the Night with Kat
Samantha - Designs by Sammy
Gracie CH - Graciellie Design
Nancy Design Inventions (you are here)
Melanie Afternoon Scrapper
Lisa LJ Creations
Jennie Jenscrapstoo
Sue Sue's Paper Crafts
Lena Lena's Creations




No comments:

Post a Comment