Thursday, November 12, 2015

Catching Up

Just wanted to check in for a quick post.  It's been awhile since I was here.
 I think my editing program is now fixed and updated.

Today I'm sharing my 2015 Halloween shaker card.


This was my card design and they were made by using scrap paper so they all looked somewhat different. It was fun to use my Fuse Tool for the shaker portion.  I have found that I love this tool as it reduces the thickness of the card which keeps the mailing cost down.

I'm headed out this weekend to the Indiana Paper Arts Gathering in Indianapolis Indiana.
It will be held at Camp Camby, Hosted by Creek Bank Creations.
If you're in the area stop by and check things out. 
 All vendors are open for shopping.

Thanks for stopping by and sticking with me in the lack of posting.  Hopefully I'll get better and back into the swing of things.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment