Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Salad Spinner Art - Part 2

Today I had some time and wanted to try another project using my Salad Spinner.  Thinking about options of how the background could be used, I thought about stamping an image and masking it before I starting adding color in the spinner.  Of course I needed to use a liquid mask instead of a paper mask because of all the water I will be spraying.



Here is my card and video of the finished project.







Thanks for stopping by

Nancy




Supplies:
Stampendous - CRS5095 Cling Pretty Poppies
MFT - BG26 Mini Chicken Wire 
Molotow Masking Fluid
Grumbacher Miskit
Versafine Smokey Gray and Onyx Black stamp pads
Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber stamp pad
Distress re-inkers - Scattered Straw, Shabby Shutters, Spiced Marmalade
Clear Wink of Stella


Nuvo Crystal Drops - English Mustard

1 comment:

  1. Ingenious technique love the stamp and colours-ignore my comment above about B.paper I misunderstood what you meant thought the front was a spinner lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete