Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Creative Coloring Final Class

My second project assignment was to color and shade a floral image.  I don't have the exact image that Mindy used so I went through my Altenew sets and selected the Sketchy Rose Stamp Set.

I needed to stamp several flowers so a little masking needed to happen.  After stamping the two roses I needed a few leaves, so I took those from the Build -A- Flower Anemone Stamp Set.

Artist Markers Used:
G702,G715,G554
R302,R304,R318
C002,R702,R823,R705


When I turned my image over to apply adhesive, this is what it looked like on the back.
I wanted to share how cool the image looked.  Probably could have used either side and may try something like this again.




Thanks for stopping today.



Nancy
= Supplies =




No comments:

Post a Comment