Monday, May 28, 2018

Two more Graduation Cards


Finished 2 more graduation cards for the weekend.  Very basic and I just used a few special school papers and extra stickers that I keep for this time of year.  
The first card is for a girl and I kept it simple since I really had no school colors or theme. Using generic graduation stickers and then gold Stickles on the stars for a little bling.  Interesting when I arrived at the party the colors were blue and gold, so this worked out well.




This next card is for our pastors son and he's runs track/cross country, so this '2018' die cut with a letterman sport look was perfect. I added a small strip of paper that has his high school name and then accented with school colors.



I have 2 more cards to make for next weekend, so I'll let you know how they turn out.

Hope you had a great weekend and Memorial Day!



Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment