Thursday, August 16, 2018

More Altenew Release

I want to share another video today of a card I made for the 
Altenew August 2018 Stamp & Die Release
I featured this card yesterday 





I decided to create another card from this set but this time I used the new tri-fold insert that comes with the stamp set.
This is the Floral Art stamp set and I selected the sentiment from Floral Garden.


My card is on the left side and the template is on the right side.
I changed up the colors, but wow was this easy.



The ink colors used are:



 Floral Art











Thanks for stopping in today.


Nancy


6 comments:

  1. Your cards and the colors you chose are beautiful. Thanks for sharing more examples today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are just beautiful!
    I think it's just amazing that a simple card can be so stunning!
    I know it has something to do with the designer and the crafter! Thanks for the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am beginning to love "Floral Art stamp and die set" . It looks like the flowers will be fun to watercolor, and really I am confident they will take any media tossed at it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards using the new floral stamp set...great colors and creativity!

    ReplyDelete