Friday, September 21, 2018

A Little Fall Inspiration


I recently taught a Copic Class and we focused on fall colors.
I'm in love with truck images and was lucky to find this one that has a load of pumpkins in the back.
This image is from Penny Black, which I decided to color almost like the image supplied on the stamp flyer.  
I try to have my students pick Copic Markers that are not in a normal blending group and have them try new things.  This truck was one of those starting with B00, YG91 and BG11.
You can select many different options for the pumpkins.




This next card uses many of the same colors as the truck and can be colored so many ways.  The image is from the Concord & 9th - Wonderful Floral Stamp Set.  It has a coordinating die that I have used to cut out the image.  The set also has a die to cut out the 'wonderful' words that is great to make an eclipse card.





This last card is a stamp from Art gone Wild,  Fungus Amongus 2.
I'm always looking for images that have a masculine or more neutral theme.  We stuck with basic earth tone colors of various shades.



Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Fall.



Nancy

1 comment: