Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Altenew Stencils

I finally had a chance to play with a couple of my new stencils from the last release.  I wanted to do something simple and create a basic background.  Having extra sentiments on hand make it very easy to put a quick card together.  I love this Mega Hello Die from Altenew.
This card features Altenew Beveled Squares Stencil along with Gentlesmens Gray Mini cubes.

  I used scrap gold paper under the large hello sentiment.



This next card features the Sunburst Stencil.  Using a couple of inks from the Sweet Dreams set I placed my design a little off center on the card front.  The ‘thinking of you’die is one of my staples for sentiments.  I simply layer several die cuts together which adds a little dimension.  Using a few pieces of scrap paper adds the final detail



My final card uses the Floral Mandala stencil.  I placed the stencilsng pattern.  I chose the Pocketful of Sunshine Ink set to add various colors.
Fine Frames Rectangles was used to cut several silver frames to place at different angles on the card front panel.   The next step was to use the Bold Alphabet Dies to add the ‘hugs’ sentiment.  The sentiment has a paper layer over black fun foam to add the dimension.


I hope you enjoyed these couple of simple cards and got some inspiration to use with your stencils.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment