Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Altenew Modern Holiday Cardmaking - Day 3


So it's day 3 and we are half way through the Modern Holiday Classes.

Today I want to share a card that is holiday inspired, but I focused more on the New Year theme.

Sticking with using 'black' as an accent for this series, this card almost has a tropical look



I used Altenew Happy Dreams Stamp and Die Set


Sorry there's no video today but here's a short instruction list

I stamped my bubble background using Altenew Morning Frost Ink.

Then I stamped the feathers and garland type branch.
I used Altenew Evening Gray and tipped the edge of the stamp with Altenew Coral Bliss.  I love the 2 tone effect I achieved with these colors.  The branches were stamped using Altenew Bamboo and Parrot ink.
The sentiment was stamped with Permanent Black ink and framed with a silver and black border.
Once again this in mounted on a top fold black A-2 card base and I added sequins accents.

Thanks for stopping by again today.



Nancy











No comments:

Post a Comment