Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Little Something For You

I'm back from CHA and finally rested.  We had a great time with so much to see.  Many new things for Christmas, Spellbinders and Hero Arts has some new stamp/die sets that are special.  Stop by All About Pictures in Cedar Rapids to see all the new things.

Tonight I have a card that shows the same image I used the other day.  I felt like coloring and it was laying on my desk so, here it is.....
Supllies:
Image is from Stampin Bella, #MO144(Sprout) Sentiment- Stampin' UP!
Copic Markers- B0000,B01, B02, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG61, E000, E00, E02, E35, E44, E47, E49, E50, E51, R20, 1/2YR31, FY1, W1, W2, W3, Colorless Blender,
Signo White
Spellbinders: Large Deckled Rectangles
Tag Punch: Stampin' UP!
Photo Corner Punch: EK Success
Stampin' UP!: Print paper,Beyond the Garden - Light Blue, In Color 2011
Bazzill: Dark Blue
Neena: White
Amuse': Green Check
Misc: Ribbon
Memento: Tuxedo Black Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment