Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sew sorry you're under the weather

It's been a busy weekend here at my house.  My sister was visiting and we did some crafting and shopping which is the norm when we are together. We also went to the bridal shower for my future daughter-in-law, where I ate way to many cake balls.
My sister and I started looking at some Cricut cartridges and discovered, 'Country Life'. This sewing machine intrigued us, so I started pulling scraps out of my bins and this is what I came up with.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and stay cool this upcoming week.

Supplies:
  Cricut - Country Life
  Paper - Basic Grey, scrap black, beige, cream
  Sentiment - typed on computor
  Punch - Stampin' Up! small scallop
  Misc:  Glossy Accents, Felt, Straight Pins, black brad and nail heads, paper flower,
  sewing machine
  Signo Silver Pen
  Copic Markers: E53, RV19, !00

2 comments:

  1. The card turned out very cute -- love the pins and fabric scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is cute Nancy. I love the vintage look of it.

    ReplyDelete