Friday, August 12, 2011

Goosebump Ideas


I've been busy the past few days working on table centerpieces for my husbands upcoming family reunion.  I must admit that the thought of making 120 button flowers was a bit daunting, but it went fairly quick last night and my husband joined in by twisting all 120 wire stems needed.  I worked a little late into this morning, but got most everything completed and then finished today.  I hope you enjoy the card tonight and I will show you my flower creations later next week.


Tonight I wanted to share this card that I made with paper created after I cleaned out the sprayer of my Goosebumps bottle.  You should always clear the sprayer after each use, so I have decided that I will just spray a piece of paper and then use it to make a fun background for images.  I used Ranger Distress Ink on the paper, then I stamped the image on top.  You can see that I got a very distressed look.  After cutting the image with a Spellbinders die I adhered the shape to a card base that was embossed by using my Cuttlebug. Finally I added a little more Distress Ink on the embossed surface. Listed below are the Supplies.

Ranger Distress Ink: Vintage Photo, Shabby Shutters
Goosebumps
Spellbinders: Labels Three
Stamped image and Sentiment: Stampin' UP!
Misc: Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the awesome cards and projects - they always inspire me! mjd

    ReplyDelete