Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Shopping Anyone...

I'm so happy to have a post tonight!  I have missed my time this week being creative. Lots of activities in our household, getting ready for a family reunion, a new hire training class at our business, I taught a Copic class at All About Pictures and then my oldest dog has been very sick.  So it's good to back and share this card and I hope you like this Penny Black stamp as much as I do.
The image is very basic and easy to color.  After looking at the finished product I wanted to find a sentiment that would fit the card. I came upon the Hero Arts stamp set with 'Kick Up Your Heels & Have FUN", so it was perfect.  How could I go wrong with girl time and shopping.
Thanks for checking in tonight.

Nancy


Here's the Shopping List:
Penny Black-4165K two's company
Hero Art's' - CL303
Copic Markers-E000,E00,E11,E13,E19,E21,E23,E27,E81,E87,R20,Y21,Y23,RV0000,RV55,W1,W00,C3,BV20,0
Spica Sand and Silver, 1/2 YR31 Airbrushed
Smooch-Banana Custard
Stampin' UP! - Old Olive Ink
Misc - ribbon and handmade paper flower
Spellbinders- Labels Eighteen,Grand Scalloped Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment