Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hello Everyone!

It's so good to be back and blogging again.  My son is married and yes, we all survived.  We only had a rainy mist during the ceremony and then several rainbows appeared for the guest.
I still have some clean up to do around the house, but I really wanted to get back to my craft room and be creative.
Today I worked on a Mo Manning image that I think is so fun.  This cleaning fairy was a blast to color and put together. After coloring with Copic Markers I used some Basic Grey paper to complete the card.  The sentiment is from Stampin'Up!  Hope you enjoy and again its so good to be back.
~Nancy~
Supplies:
Copic Markers - E000,E01,E11,R20,RV00,RV02,RV10,RV11,B0000,B000,B00,B32,Y0000,Y000,
1/2 YR31,W1,E43,E44,Spica Blossom and Clear
Misc- Ribbon
Paper- Basic Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment