Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm Still Here

I wanted to touch base tonight to let my faithful followers know that I'm still here and kickin'.  I have been sooo busy with my son's wedding and just have not had time to post, let alone do much fun stuff in my craft room.  I have been sewing, designing wedding chair decorations and bouttonieres.
I have all  those things completed and now I need to head to the reception venue tomorrow and hanging mega yards of wedding tulle.  I've attached a picture below of the bouttoniere and will hopefully post some other pictures over the next few days.  Please stick with me and look for more rewarding projects beginning next week.
This isn't the best picture and I added brown leather cord on the stem plus we changed the ribbon color to brown.  The wedding will be casual and adorned with all the fall colors.  My future daughter-in-law has grown all the flowers for her wedding.  We have also shopped all locations for fall Mums, now if I can just get a few more of mine to bloom before Friday.  Let me know if you have any ideas.  Have a good week.
~Nancy~

No comments:

Post a Comment