Tuesday, September 10, 2013

More Artichoke

I was doing a little blog hopping and I came across this great site offering a fun color challenge.  This color challenge goes right along with the beginning of fall and its colors.
Having a sister that sells Stampin' UP.  I was very familiar with  
Always Artichoke, More Mustard and Cajun Craze.
So what is this blog that offered up this challenge?
This site fits me so well because I feel there's no better place to be and I spend quite a bit of time hiding, funny thing is that's the first place anyone would look for me.
So can I really HIDE?
I used a stamp from Northwoods and colored with Copic Markers.
I now have a start on my fall cards and ready for a little cooler weather.
Thanks for stopping by.
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card - Ilove fall colors too! Thx for playing with us at Squigglefly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring - and I love the colors of Fall. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete