Monday, December 9, 2013

Entertainment at The Outlawz

This week over at The Outlawz, we challenge you to bring us your projects based on your favorite movie or TV program or on your favorite book.
Well this was somewhat difficult for me as I really don't have time to read like I should,  the few TV shows that are my favorites I couldn't think how I would put them into a project.
My final choice came down to a movie and I selected 
'The American President'
There are a few iconic lines that always just make me chuckle.  I'm not a person who likes to watch a movie more than once, but I will always watch The American President when its on.


I love the fact the Annette Benning always gets lost on Dupont Circle, so I made that the center of my card.  The President gives Annette Benning's character a Virginia ham as a first gift and he finally realizes he has a rose garden at his finger tips so he can send flowers.
If you haven't seen the movie and you're in the mode for a romantic comedy, give it a try.
Thanks for stopping by and hop over to The Outlawz and join in the fun.
Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment