Monday, December 9, 2013

My Second Guest Designer Post At Inky Antics

So it's time for another feature at Inky Antics
I believe I explained last week how hard it was for me to decide and pick the stamp sets to use for my projects.  With it being December I knew I wanted to use some standard Christmas themes and this week Jackie has chosen my Vintage Bells card.
I wanted to really show off the bells and not clutter the card, so I placed the simple bell image in the center with the addition of the holly in the bottom corner. I love the standard green and red colors which works so well with another favorite of mine, Square Card!!
The bow at the top was cut out of felt using my new favorite bow die from Amuse Studio.  I used and embossing folder to add texture to the felt.  
I hope you enjoy this card and will stop over at the Inky Antics site to leave a comment.

For today's project, I used 11205MC Vintage Bells Christmas Set (drawn by artist Trudy Sjolander):



Nancy

3 comments:

  1. As you know, I just love this card. Absolutely gorgeous work, Nancy. :-) Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Nancy. Your colouring is wonderful and I love the uncluttered look.
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Here is the link for the 12 drummers in case you have problems locating it. http://deliciousdoodles.blogspot.ca/2010/12/twelve-drummers-drumming.html Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat. I just made my purchase, and they are now downloaded. Thanks again for the inspiration.
      Nancy

      Delete