Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Elf'n around

Have you ever lost a digital image in your computer?  I feel almost certain it should be there, but I just can't find it.  I know it will show up after the project has been completed and its not  needed anymore.  So while I was looking at every image, and I mean every image stored on my PC, I came across these cute little Elf images. I hadn't planned on coloring them all today, but since all those red and green markers were laying on my desk, I just kept going.  I had alot of fun and also got to practice on coloring those reds.
So here's what I did today...

Using Copic Markers, Wink of Stella and a little flower soft on the Elf's hat

Front of card using a circle window to get a sneak peek at the Elf inside

Fun Elf on the inside

This little elf is so cute with his holiday garland.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment