Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Copic Exploration

The past couple of weeks I've been on a journey of trying new techniques, papers and most of all COLORS.

I have gradually added more depth of color along with shadows on my images.  I also have been working with a few different papers.  Wanting to see if by some chance I could like Neenah paper, well that's a negative.  Working with Copic Xpress It paper for all the years I've been coloring, I just can't get the feel of Neenah.  (sorry Neenah fans)

Well today's card was just for fun and testing colors and paper.  I think my grandson will like it no matter what.
Card Front

Inside

I don't get the blend of color with this paper that I usually can achieve, so it's back to Copic Xpress It for me.  

Thanks for stopping by today.


Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment