Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Clean, Simple and Colorful Techniques- AECP

As I post my 28th project for my Altenew Educator Certification Program, I can say that I am so stoked to present a card that was inspired by Laura Bassen.  She is so very talented and offers fabulous ideas. 
Please visit her blog and enjoy the entertainment! 



 Laura focused on using the flicking motion with your markers to achieve stunning results on your floral images.
I wanted to make this a colorful card by using yellow, blue and black to make the colors Pop!



Using stencils, embossing, inking, and coloring, this card finished off as being one of my favorites.

If you haven't looked into the Altenew Academy classes, please hop over and check them out.  Great information and it's money well spent.


Thanks for visiting my blog today.


Blessings,


Nancy

Supplies Used:

Copic Markers
Distress Oxide Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment