Thursday, April 26, 2018

April Recap

So today not everything I'm sharing is crafting related.  April has been a rather busy month with a visit from my Daughter, a trip to Indiana and then teaching 5 classes since the 17th.

My Daughter flew to Iowa for her birthday and then we traveled to Indiana to meet up with my Sister and Niece. Our final destination was Ft. Wayne Indiana to attend the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale.

We started out the morning by wearing the same shoes (not planned) and then drove 8 hours to Indiana.   


Making several stops along the way, I did snap a few pictures.  Couldn't pass up this photo op with the chicken.  Everyone wanted to know if we purchased the chicken and sadly the answer is 'NO'
Now my Daughter is not very tall, but this chicken was over 5 feet tall.


Arriving in Ft. Wayne to celebrate several birthday's, we joined my Sister and Niece for a fabulous dinner.


Our next stop would be at 6:00 am to join the line of ladies to 'shop-till-we-drop' at the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale.
The only way to describe this event is that it compares to the running of the bulls, but with hundreds of crazy women!

This is just the back of one car. Oh MY!

My Daughter and I returned back to Iowa to finally celebrate her birthday with family here, and she had an opportunity to relax a little before flying back home.

I did make her a card, so I will leave you with that little bit of crafting today.


I used Altenew Springtime Azalea and the Birthday Builder Stamp Set.

If you've stuck with me to this point, thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



Blessings,

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment