Monday, May 21, 2018

The Joy of Grandson's

So my Grandson Jasper, is finishing up his year at preschool.  We never know what will come out of his mouth and recently during his school programs he has been known to steal the show.  
This picture is before his Christmas program where at the end of his performance and before he left the stage he yells out......

"hey mom, how'd I do???"

Got to Love him!



Tomorrow he has a graduation program so I made this card.  I love the MFT lip balm pouches and have seen many cards with money in the pouch.  
This is perfect for my congratulations to this crazy boy.
Stay tuned for my next post to see all the exciting details.  






Jasper also turns '5' this week so many more celebrations to follow.

Have a great day.



Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment