Monday, August 13, 2018

I’ve Been Taking a Break

Hello Everyone!
Well, I’ve had a busy summer as I’m sure most of you have.  I took a break since I have been traveling and also working in my garden.  This summer I've  taken classes from Gina and Rina K, traveled to Junkiefest 2018 and Stampaway 2018 then started my canning. 
Pickles, Salsa and Pesto are my three main items that keeps me busy.
My husband has started helping me with the process which has been very nice.  The prep work takes the longest and its always great to have those extra hands to lift the heavy canners.


Just the beginning 

Today I'm back in my craftroom and I want to share a couple of cards I made for special occasions. The first one was for our pastors daughter who got married a few weeks ago.  While attending Junkiefest I had the opportunity to play with the new Brutus Monroe Foilmates and luscious Tide Pool Deco Foil from Thermoweb.

This card was so very hard to photograph.


Here’s a closer look at the foil.  I used Tide Pool foil on the marble foilmates paper.



The next card I made for my sister's birthday.
I used the same foilmates and Tide Pool foil then added a copper accent strip along with highlighting the purple and teal colors that pop out of the foil.  
I also added the Fresh Picked Flowers diecut from Memory Box, along with some Lucy's Gems for accent.



Thanks for stopping by today and check back later this week for the August Altenew release.  
I'm excited to be a part of the blog hop this month.



Nancy 


No comments:

Post a Comment