Wednesday, October 16, 2019

I'm BACK

So after being gone for several months I'm happy to say I'm BACK!

Over the summer I had to have some eye surgery which puts a small hindrance on crafting and creating.  Then we had the chance to sell our house, (which is a good thing as we wanted to downsize) so that resulted in packing up my studio for about 90 days.
Well we are finally settled and my new studio is completed.

I have several events on the calendar for the next few months including local classes and a video series with Altenew.


Please go to the Altenew Academy and sign up for the class.  
I've included the discount code below for 20% OFF .
Early Bird Code: AAOCTMHC20OFF (Valid till 10/21/2019 and cannot be combined with another promo/discount codes)

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope to see you in the Altenew Academy Classroom next week.



Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment