Monday, October 21, 2019

It's Day One of Modern Holiday Cardmaking in the Altenew Academy

Today my class is up and running in the Altenew Academy.
I hope you have taken the opportunity to sign up for the class and will share your projects in the forum.


https://altenew.com/products/modern-holiday-cardmaking?nosto=categorypage-nosto-1


I wanted to share a little more inspiration here on my blog, so today I have a couple of cards that use the new Delicate Tiles stamp set

 Delicate Tiles








This first card follows along with a holiday theme, I selected traditional Christmas colors of red and green.  I added a vellum sentiment overlay using Altenew Lyrical Script stamp set.



These are fun to stamp and became addicting so I decided to make a few more tiles to create my next card.
Selecting the Altenew Rock Collection Inks I made about 10 tiles.
My project resulted in a very non-traditional holiday card.
It's a 4.5 X 4.5 square and I use 5 of the tiles that were stamped.
I placed a fun sentiment strip at the bottom for the finishing touch.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you can participate in my Altenew Class.



Nancy





No comments:

Post a Comment