Saturday, September 10, 2011

Just a NOTE

Today is Yellow and Black day, although the Iowa Hawkeye's lost their football game I will honor them anyway.  I have use a new Hero Arts stamps that I pickup today after the Make-n-Take at All About Pictures.  I had a little free time to browse and look at some of the new arrivals and decided that this should come home with me. I wanted to show you the stamp and that it has a removable sentiment block that can be change depending on the occasion.  Its a great stamp and easy to add a little color with Copics.

I have listed the supplies below for your reference.

                   ~Nancy~
(I need to work on my photography a little bit.  My colors are off and I'd like to fix that.  Maybe some new or addtional lighting)


Supplies:
Hero Arts - Daisey Labels 4 CG320
Copic Markers - Y23,Y35,Y38,FY1,YR15,E29,E37,E39,E99
Black Glaze marker
American Crafts - Sunflower cardstock
Basic Grey - 3322 (print paper)
Echo Parks - Happy Days (Black)
Ranger Distress Ink - Scattered Straw

No comments:

Post a Comment