Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fun Flowers

I'm trying a few new things today.  Interesting that I have another pink and black card.  I have used a Hero Arts stamps and then my airbrush with a fun stencil.  I have layered 5 colors on the stencil and achieved the look by moving the stencil around a small bit after each color. Oh there are so many possibilities!








Supplies:
Hero Arts Flower Burst Card stamp K5346
Sentiment stamp - Stampin' UP!
Copic Markers - V17, RV14, Y38, R22, B02
Stencil - Coffee Break Design
Pink Dot paper - The Paper Studio
Pink and Black cardstock - Bazzill
Black and White Glitter paper - doodlebug design
Spellbinders - Standard Circles Large, Classic Scalloped Circles Large, Lacey Circles
Ranger Distress Embossing Ink
Stampin' UP! white Embossing Powder
Misc: Stickles and ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment