Thursday, August 11, 2011

Little Monsters

So this may be a little early from some of you, but I have been planning ahead for some classes so I needed to pull my Halloween stash down from the closet.  When I opened the container and saw these two little monsters, I knew I had to color them up and share today.  I decided to make them into gift tags so they could be used on a bag or even attach them to the front  of a card. These images are simple to color and don't require many colors or much blending.  I like to purchase items on sale after the season, so I believe this paper is from lasts years Basic Grey and a punch pad from the Martha Stewart collection.  I've attached a couple more images so you can see the tags close-up.  Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by today.

Nancy



Supplies:
Copic Markers: YG91,YG25,BV23, BV25,YR04,YR09,V17,C7
Signo Silver
Glaze pen
Spellbinders: Wonky Rectangles
Stamps and Ribbon: Micheals

No comments:

Post a Comment