Thursday, March 15, 2012

Up Up and Away

Today I want to share a special card that I made for my husband.  
He is on his way to Macon, GA. for a hot air balloon competition. 
I wanted to let him know that I miss him and hope the group has a good trip.  
The competition is this weekend, so I will let you know next week how they did.  Praying they have good weather and the winds are favorable for flying.

So Bill, this card is for you and the group. 
 Good Luck Buzzards Glory!
(mimi wants a balloon ride)


Supplies:
Stamp: Penny Black - mimi in the skies 4243K
Paper: BoBunny - Ad Lib Collection
Copic Markers: Copic Opaque White E000,E01,E11,E33,E35,E37,E41,E43,E44,YG21,YG23,YG25,BG10,BG11,BG13,R02,R20,R05,R29
Computer Sentiment : Word Art
Misc: Ribbon, Cardstock Scrap and Metal Nailheads

No comments:

Post a Comment